FUN!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUN!!!!

Ok it's been raining here for the last 10 days and now it's finally gotten nice out. Anyway i see this kid rolling through town with a '01 White Mustang GT with an 5 speed. Anyway i kinda toy with him for a bit but nothing major. We head outta town and i kinda follow behind and he hits his 4 ways to get me to try and pass. i drop my car to 2nd(i have an A4) and i signal to pass. When i did he down shifts to 2nd also and from a 50 roll i punch it. i got in front and he was off my back bumper until 110 and we shut down. As i pulled by him i see him hitting his steering wheel yelling,"Damn it!" Anyway i pull off on a side road and he does too. And he was really cool. His car had exhaust done to it and that's it. It sounded MEAN. Oh and before you guys throw the BS flags he had 3 people in his car and one was quit large. :D . I was alone. he said my V6 was quick. he was cool. Turns out he lived not to far away and he invited me to a party next week at his house. If he would have been by himself he could have beaten me.
    2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Drop the hammer Cole

Comment

what?????
      2000 Grand Prix GTP- Bronzemist Metallic: K&N Fenderwell Intake,3.4\" Thrasher Pulley, v1.0 DHP PCM, 3\" Mandrel Bent DP,Ubend Delete,Dynomax SuperTurbos, 180* Thermostat.<br />Soon to come: ZZP SSIntercooler or N20 or both:)

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
        Drop the hammer Cole
        [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Days of Thunder. Great movie. One of my favorites...
        98 Cayenne Red Camaro 3.8 M5<br /> <a href=\"http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/camarolover98</a>

Comment

Originally posted by Camarolover98:
          </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by hawgs:
          Drop the hammer Cole
          [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] Days of Thunder. Great movie. One of my favorites... </font>[/QUOTE][img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
            Drop the hammer Cole
            [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
            <b><a href=\"http://members.cox.net/95batmobile/d86f.jpg\" target=\"_blank\">Sinister Six©</b></a><br /><a href=\"http://www.sounddomain.com/id/95batmobile\" target=\"_blank\">My \'95 Bird</a><br />I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship.

Comment

bs

maybe not.. still doubtful though
              ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

wow this thread got jacked quick...

Comment

A lot of weight in his car combined with some bad driving could do that quite easily.....
                  -Eric<br />2002 Navy Blue Camaro...Striped and Stalled. 35th Anniversary SS wheels <br />Best ET: 15.384 @ 88.32 on street tires<br />Project Whitney: Goal, 14.0 1/4 by summer 2008.

Comment

A lot of weight can make a big difference. A bad driver with weight, its possible. Maybe he went into 3rd gear instead of 2nd.
                    2003 Nissan 350Z Touring Coupe, Daytona Blue, Frost leather interior, navigation, 18 inch wheels, M6, fully loaded, intake, crank pulley.<br /><br />Previous cars:<br />1991 Mustang (347)<br />2002 RS Camaro<br />1985 IROC-Z (305)<br />1994 Camaro convertible V6

Comment

yea, or the fact that GT's are nowhere near as fast as everyone makes them out to be.

totally believeable story.

Comment

Near stock GTs are not exactly the quickest thing. They are faster than us but they aren't anything "special" or even good for their class. However they can be made fast very quickly (just like most cars) My roomate drives a 01' 5spd, last time we went to the drag strip his lowest time was my fastest lol. His fastest was only about .5 under me. Btw if his slowest at a drag strip is my fastest that means in a streep race beating him is very possible (ecspecially from a roll I can normally hang for a bit, altho his top speed is 20mph higher than mine so he has to beat me eventually).
                        00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

i'm sure he could have beat me without the people in the car. He was cool which i respect when people are that way. i hate people who just turn off quick or won't talk. It bugs me. But i was havin' fun pullin' on that thing. he stopped my pull by 100 and we shut down at 110 without him pulling at all. I've raced a few GT's and lost to about 70% of them. Alot of the time they are bad drivers and just can't figure their car out. This one was due to weight i think. I know he didn't hit 3rd gear because if he would have hit 3rd at 50 mph the exhaust would have quieted. His got louder. I think he said he had exhaust and CAI done to it. I'll give the Mustangs one thing, they look pretty mean in your side view mirror :D

Comment

Hes not bs'n i promise....my lil 3.8 has taken Gt's before....i have a friend whos got a modded one and we were dead even until about 70 then he slowly gained on me.....Gt's are NOTHING special. i say good kill my man!!!! [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
                            ---

Comment

Heh, If I was the one who started this thread, then it'd be [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] all the way. ;)
                              Check out my stable of supercharged W-Bodies <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums/vbgarage.php?do=view&id=136\" target=\"_blank\">HERE</a><br /><b>\'97 Pontiac GP GTP Coupe</b><br /><b>\'98 Regal GS | L67 3800 Series II</b>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X