ford ranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ford ranger

this sucked i was cruising doing about 60 on the highway. when this ranger that i had already passed decided it wanted to play. i said haha dropped it in 3rd and said bye. then when i go to shift into 4th the clutch pedal stays on the floor. oh great another clutch problem. and the damn kids in the truck are laughing thinking that they just won. is there a conversion to make it a cable clutch? cause i got nothing but problems with the damn hydraulics. :mad: :mad: [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img] :mad: [img]graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
    help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

man that sucks damn trucks. hey at least you know your faster!
    <a href=\"http://cardomain.com/id/articacid\" target=\"_blank\">2002 35th Anniv. Black Camaro M5</a><br />Mods: Carsound Cat, SLP Loudmouth, Whisper Lid w/ K&N, J&M LCA\'s, ST Springs, eD Stereo(146.7 dB)<br />\'88 K1500 305 V8 Auto(Winter)

Comment

i really don't know...
      ~The Guru\'s Guru~<br />1999 Camaro,K&N,!MAF<br />!airsilencer,3.08s,<br />NGK-TR6\'s,Taylor Blue 8mm wires,FRAM,A4,Catco Cat, Magnaflow 3 inch catback,transgo shift kit<br />Waiting: RK sport headers, custom y pipe electric cutout<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc\" target=\"_blank\">www.cardomain.com/id/divinejc</a>

Comment

all right getting a stage 2 spec and alum. fly.
        help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X