August 2005 - David Weischedel's 2000 Camaro (dmw319) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

August 2005 - David Weischedel's 2000 Camaro (dmw319)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August 2005 - David Weischedel's 2000 Camaro (dmw319)

This is my 2000 V6 Camaro. I have owned this car approximately 6 months and enjoying modding it out.

For appearance, I have added black hockey stripes with 3800 decals, halo lights, clear corners and side markers, red painted calipers, and more.

For performance, I have the K&N Air Charger Intake System, Ceramic Coated Pacesetter Headers, with the 80 Series Flowmaster Exhaust, and a Metal'CAT high flow cat. I have Bilstein shocks, and the eibach loweing springs kit (1.4" drop), along with a BMR Strut Tower Brace.

My sound system consists of the new '05 Kenwood Excelon Headunit powering audiobahn components, backed with a new '05 MTX Thunder 5601 amp powering a 12" liner compression audiobahn woofer with a custom install. What makes my car stand out is its uniqueness and just right amount of modifications to make it stand out more than any car on the road.

Year/Model: 2000 Chevrolet Camaro
    Color: Pewter with T-Tops
    Engine: 3800 Series II v6
    Transmission: 4L60-E Auto
    Gears: 3.08
    ET: N/A
    MPH: N/A
    60': N/A
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
    Hello everyone!
    by Andy H
    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
    4 weeks ago
  • 3.4 slow to go
    hey there strangers!
    by 3.4 slow to go
    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X