• Show
Clear All

Re: sunvisors

cant find them right now, i know have them somewhere i will keep looking

Comment

Originally posted by bward09 View Post
      cant find them right now, i know have them somewhere i will keep looking
      ok man thanks, im still looking for the passenger side seat belt guide, and if anybody has the ring for the shift boot i really need one of those too.

Comment

I have a set of ebony visors that I will sell for $30 plus shipping. I will post a pic tommorow when it is light out.

Comment

Originally posted by cub04 View Post
          I have a set of ebony visors that I will sell for $30 plus shipping. I will post a pic tommorow when it is light out.
          awsome. i look forward to seeing them, sun it lower in the mornings and afternoons. you can only try lifting yourself up so much before your head hits the roof lol

Comment

once you get those pictures posted so i can look at them i might want to take that white faced gauge cover. can those be seperated or are they permanent?

Comment

Here is the pic. I thought they were in better shape. From the picture you can see one visor has three small holes and the other has one. The mirror is also broken on both visors. They look dark grey in the picture but that is because of the flash. They are the ebony color. If you want them, I will take $40 plus shipping for the visors and the gauge cluster with the white face. The white face kit cost me $75 alone. They light up either blue or light green. You can switch between the two.
              Attached Files

Comment

i can get a seat belt guide NIB $20 shipped

Comment

Originally posted by 96blackmaro View Post
                  i can get a seat belt guide NIB $20 shipped
                  i ended up getting me a new one through work for 11 bucks. thanks anyways though.

Comment

Here is the pic. I thought they were in better shape. From the picture you can see one visor has three small holes and the other has one. The mirror is also broken on both visors. They look dark grey in the picture but that is because of the flash. They are the ebony color. If you want them, I will take $40 plus shipping for the visors and the gauge cluster with the white face. The white face kit cost me $75 alone. They light up either blue or light green. You can switch between the two.
                    hey man im still thinking about if i want to get those or not. can you get a picture without a flash, like one in the sun. those just seem to look too much like thay are greay and its bugging me. they look like they sag a little bit too. how bad is the mirror on that?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X