NEED a line from mastercylinder to slave cylinder - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEED a line from mastercylinder to slave cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED a line from mastercylinder to slave cylinder

i need the line from the clutch master cylinder to the slave cylinder ASAP i need it overnighted does anyone have one

shipped to 82070 get back to me asap

Re: NEED a line from mastercylinder to slave cylinder

has to be from an 01-02 camro/ firebird i beilieve any one know where to get one

Comment

i think thats a one piece master
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

96-02 should work, when I had my 96' M5 tranny break I used a 00' M5 and bolted right up. Dealer should have one or get it from another dealer if your in a hurry, it is a one peice line since i finally took off my master cyl. line and res. just this last year from my A4 swap. Still need to cut the clutch pedal out. I might check a box for you tomorrow to see if I kept it. Will let you know in the afternoon when I get up. Or checker Nappa and Autozone.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

i think i will have one ordered by then i need it so i can be up and running by sayerday at 1 $250 for the mastercylinder and hose unit form the dealer :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X