billet grille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billet grille

WTB a billet grille for a 93-97 camaro...let me know what ya got...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Re: billet grille

Ebay for like $40 shipped.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

cheapest I found was 55$ shipped...so thats what I ended up buying

Comment

I was just checking on ebay like about 2 hours ago and they had some for $40 shipped, but I think I will stay with my mesh grill since I can't mount a Billet grille when I cut out the front bumper section for the intercooler already took out my fog lights. $55 still isn't bad.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ahh...maybe it was 40$ shipped to you...they charge us more money lol...

Good luck cutting the front...I'm dreading even putting the 4 screws in the fresh paint to hold the grill in...makes me cringe just thinking about it...

Comment

I forget where you live sometimes, well all the time, it seems like you live like a state over sometimes.LOL Good luck on yours, I'll need all the luck I can since it was just painted Black in Jan.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X