'98-'02 firebird/trans am (4) Headlight Brackets and pigtails (female side) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'98-'02 firebird/trans am (4) Headlight Brackets and pigtails (female side)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '98-'02 firebird/trans am (4) Headlight Brackets and pigtails (female side)

'98-'02 firebird/trans am (4) Headlight Brackets and pigtails (female side)

I need these parts ASAP. Located in Washing DC, Va, MD area Marc1130@aol.com
    Thanks.

Also if you have any parts left over from '98-'02 headlight assemblies let me know, I am looking for two brackets and screws that holds the low beam headlights

Re: '98-'02 firebird/trans am (4) Headlight Brackets and pigtails (female side)

Sockets
    http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductD...Number=PS37591

The screws and little holders for the screws that hold in the housings can be obtained from a good hardware store. I'm probably heading to the boneyard in the next couple of days, if you find a pic of exactly what you want I can pick em up for you, you pay what I paid plus shipping, which shouldnt be much.

Comment

The connector is actually a gray single row female 6 pin connector, gm brand.

Here is what the assemblies look like now, and I'd like to return them to stock:

If you look at this diagram:

I'll need 10 and 8 for both driver and passenger side. With the hardware for adjustment and mounting.

I'd like to buy 14, the plastic cover, for each side

I need 3, and 4 for each side, i believe its p/n's

DS: 10414795, 10276145

PS:10414796, 10276146

which are 3 & 4 in the drawing,

Thanks

Comment

14 are currently on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-02...QQcmdZViewItem

The hardware for 10 and 8 can be easily had at an auto parts store. Unless the boneyard has a new catch, the dont have that.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X