93-97 camaro front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93-97 camaro front bumper

Currently looking for an OEM front bumper(black preferable) for a 93-97 Camaro.
    I am located in Pittsburgh, PA/
    If anyone somewhere within this area has this, I would glady come and pick it up
    Thanks!

Re: 93-97 camaro front bumper

o shi* dude my friend on another forum here in Ohio had a blue front end and a hood NO DAMAGE for like 75.00(his car got rearended) i would have bought it if i had room to store it let me check if he still has it i will get back to you asap!!

Comment

yea, definitely let me know!

Comment

no sorry he got rid of the hood and bumper for 75

Comment

i have a stock bumper sitting in my yard. it hasnt been protected with a tarp or anything for a while now but it still seems fine. im not sure if i want to ship it since its huge but id probably get rid of it for about 60? if you figure out the shipping and everything ill consider it.

peabody ma, 01960

Comment

any chance you could take some pictures? sounds like a reasonable price.. color? do you know what year it was off?

Comment

i bought it from a guy off of craigslist. He had it in the original packaging because his son went to war or something. It will fit 93-97 models im pretty sure. Its just a flat black right now, how it came. No nose emblem either. sorry for the delay, im pretty busy lately. ill try to snap picks tomorrow, its been raining.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X