Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 95-99 3800 Fuel Rail

Found a rail and got my car running, thanks for looking
    Last edited by gmintimidator; 06-05-2008, 09:22 PM. Reason: Found the part I needed

Re: WTB 95-99 3800 Fuel Rail

have 1 from a 3.4 but dont know if it will work

Comment

Yeah thanks for the offer it's not the same though. The fuel rail is specific to 95-99 Camaro and Firebird with the 3800 only.... I've found a couple of good deals from guys with 00+ stuff but they won't fit my harness.

Comment

well i di no know just trying 2 help you out

Comment

No problem, I appreciate the thought. I wish it would work at this point, I am having a rough go of finding a used one.

Comment

Still looking for this part. I have paypal ready, please let me know if you have one or where I can get one

Comment

I have a 98 camaro im parting out. everything was great on the car before it was crashed. everything works on the car except the front passengerside by the wheel. let me know where the part is located on the car and i can get it for you

Comment

Originally posted by reckl3ss View Post
                I have a 98 camaro im parting out. everything was great on the car before it was crashed. everything works on the car except the front passengerside by the wheel. let me know where the part is located on the car and i can get it for you
                I sent you a pm, please let me know

Comment

do you still need one?

Comment

I had one shipped to me this week, I hope to see it this weekend. I don't expect any problems as I've dealt with the person before....

What do you have and what's it worth? Never hurts to have a backup plan..... I've had 3 fall through now.

Comment

just shoot me an offer, and im sure i can deal with it, if yours falls through!

Comment

Sorry for being so late getting back to you. I did end up getting one, and I just finally got the car started and running and it pulled in and out of the garage under it's own power.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                          New Owner!
                          by LETZRIDE
                          I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                          3 days ago
                        • ssms5411
                          Little work today
                          by ssms5411
                          Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                          2 weeks ago
                        • LETZRIDE
                          Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                          by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                          Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                          By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                          Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                          02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X