quarter panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quarter panel

:( looking for quarter panels both left and right..... :( for a 95 firebird... actually any year from 93-97

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Originally posted by Firehawk N Wv
    Mine were rusted also and the I had to cut my nuts off .

Re: quarter panel

i have both sides. they are nice. $100. I am in texas. call me and we'll figure out how to get them to you. I am going to be junking this car soon, so dont hesistate. I dont log in often, so use the phone. chris (469)525-1051

Comment

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you...

hahahaa Im guessing the minivan kept your 1/4 panels...
      1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser View Post
        Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you...

hahahaa Im guessing the minivan kept your 1/4 panels...
        actually id prefer that... at least I Fought the damn thing.... in my case i was attacked at the back, by Biological Warfare........

R-U-S-T.... :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit the Minivan... Torque is how far you take the Minivan with you... :wavey:

Comment

ive got one in NY make me an offer its just sitting here and i really would like it to go to a good home instead of the metal pile...

76 Camaro Rally Sport-355/TH350- Soon to be LT1/TH350 with a little laughing gas to wake it up...;)
          89 Ram D350 CTD/M5- 1 Ton Dually getting 27 MPG's

Comment

got both in east ky 41222 make me an offer

Comment

Originally posted by totaly_gone_013 View Post
              got both in east ky 41222 make me an offer
              well the other guy offered 100 bucks.... for them....

Comment

75 + shipping

Comment

I have a 94 Camaro that was hit in the front that the quarters are good on. Not sure if they're the same. I am located in Ontario.

Do you want the whole thing, drill out the spot welds or just a portion? It'd be interesting to get them packaged in such a way that they wouldn't get all bent and dinged. Otherwise the body work to repair the panel from the shipping damage will cost you a fortune.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X