Someone in the Dayton, OH area to paint my Camaro - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone in the Dayton, OH area to paint my Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone in the Dayton, OH area to paint my Camaro

Looking for someone in the Dayton, OH area that would like to make a few extra bucks on the side to paint my Camaro. It just has way too many nicks and scratches in it and I just want to paint it the same color too. The car probably only has a few more years left in her but I just hate how the paint looks for the time being. Not looking for anything fancy either like racing stripes or anything. Just paint it red. :)

Thanks.

Beav
    oubeaver@gmail.com
    1999 Camaro V6 3.8L A4<br />Red, T-tops, Monsoon<br />No mods.......yet.

Re: Someone in the Dayton, OH area to paint my Camaro

are you looking for a coat over the vehicle's stock color or are you looking for a full fledged paint job? I'm assuming you just want the vehicle's stock color repainted to make it look good again since you said a few extra bucks on the side. lol.

Let me know, I know someone who paints cars, for cheaper than other places, and has a painting booth.

Comment

Re: Someone in the Dayton, OH area to paint my Camaro

Yes. Just a coat over the stock color. Hopefully that will cover up all the little nicks and scratches. I have many friends from Fairborn and I used to live in Enon so there's a chance I may know your someone.

Let me know @ oubeaver@gmail.com
      1999 Camaro V6 3.8L A4<br />Red, T-tops, Monsoon<br />No mods.......yet.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
        New Owner!
        by LETZRIDE
        I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
        4 days ago
      • ssms5411
        Little work today
        by ssms5411
        Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
        2 weeks ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
        by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
        Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
        By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
        Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
        02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X