Looking for a drivetrain dropout 3.8/T5 - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a drivetrain dropout 3.8/T5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a drivetrain dropout 3.8/T5

I've got a swap in mind for another car (not an F-Body) and I have a hard on for the 3.8 :naughty:

I would need the engine/tranny (only interested in the 5 speed) wiring harness, mounts, and some accesories. I have lots of spare 3.8 parts here but most of them are either L67 or FWD L36 so they wouldn't work well for my swap.

I am located in Orlando but I can drive and come pick up or arrange for shipping.

I would like to get the whole thing out of one donor car but I'll piece it together if I have to.

Thanks!

Re: Looking for a drivetrain dropout 3.8/T5

well ive got a 97 firebird that has no engine or transmission in it... but its got a rearend and any other parts you need :D

im down in cooper city which is about 3.5 hours south of orlando
    WE CAN REBUILD IT, WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

Comment

If your interested I'm in KY. Engine is remanufactured with about 35k on it and transmission is original with 150k
      Originally posted by kala
      I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
      parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by Blip55
        well ive got a 97 firebird that has no engine or transmission in it... but its got a rearend and any other parts you need :D

im down in cooper city which is about 3.5 hours south of orlando
        Was it an automatic or stick? (For the wiring harness) I'm going to try and use the rear that is in the car now but I'm not sure yet if it would be easier to adapt my rear to the new driveshaft or adapt my old driveshaft to the new transmission.

Originally posted by crushedout
        If your interested I'm in KY. Engine is remanufactured with about 35k on it and transmission is original with 150k
        Is it still in the car or already removed? How old is the clutch? Would you be willing to part with the other parts (harness, mounts, starter, alt)

Thanks

Comment

automatic
          WE CAN REBUILD IT, WE HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzKill

Is it still in the car or already removed? How old is the clutch? Would you be willing to part with the other parts (harness, mounts, starter, alt)

Thanks
            Its all in car and you could drive car before we parted it out. I would be willing to part with anything you wanted off the car. I've been thinking about parting the car out for a while but the motor and tranny will be hardest to sell due to shipping issues. So if I get a buyer for either of these or items then I will begin the part out.

I'd have to look at receipt but I beleive the clutch has about 40k on it.

TEAM BLACK!!!
            parting her out

Comment

KY is a little on the long side for me to come pick up but it isn't out of the question yet - I'm going to keep a lookout for something a little closer in the meantime.

Would you be willing to ship it or are you looking for someone to come and pick it up?

Comment

Check out this item on Ebay: 220121226458 I'm sure they have other parts as well. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzKill
                  KY is a little on the long side for me to come pick up but it isn't out of the question yet - I'm going to keep a lookout for something a little closer in the meantime.

Would you be willing to ship it or are you looking for someone to come and pick it up?
                  I'm really looking for someone to come pick up and I dont have whats needed to pull motor myself. If you decide your interested shoot me a pm and we can talk about it more.

TEAM BLACK!!!
                  parting her out

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X