WTB: 3.8L engine for 98 Camaro near Canton, Ohio - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: 3.8L engine for 98 Camaro near Canton, Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 3.8L engine for 98 Camaro near Canton, Ohio

I just picked up a new play toy for a very good price of free. It's a 1998 Camaro, 3.8 auto. I already fixed quite a few things, but now I'm on to my main problem, which is a very noisy engine. Lifter tick, metal shavings in the pan. The engine is pretty much killed.

I'm looking for a good price on a 3.8L engine somewhere in or near Ohio. I prefer pick up if possible. Even if you have a place or a link to find one, let me know. I appreciate the help.

Price and location is a must.

Re: WTB: 3.8L engine for 98 Camaro near Canton, Ohio

Nice man, really nice. check out the local want ads they should have something, or the autotrader, thats what I'm doin lookin for a car

Comment

I'll be willing to take that dead engine off your hands for you. I can even pick it up....I need something to start building up or working on to get experience. Now a days in high school everythings computers. No welding classes, tech ed, nothing.

Btw I can get you rebuilt 3800 engines for around $500. Even 3.1 engines for around $300, ones that run fine too.
      Last edited by Ahmadi6490; 07-24-2007, 10:21 PM.

Comment

ive got one out of a 2001 firebird with 67000 miles engine all accessories tranny and harness with pcm $750.00 only problem is im in tennessee and shipping is not cheap. i pulled it out to put in a ls1
        ran great when i removed it.

if intersted email me im not on here much

adametheredge@hotmail.com
        no fate but what we make<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/748167/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/748167/1</a>

Comment

I've got a few, what kind of mileage are you wanting and are you wanting a l36 or l67?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X