looking for an upper and lower intake manifold - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

looking for an upper and lower intake manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for an upper and lower intake manifold

Lookin for a upper intake manifold (straight) and a lower intake manifold preferably from a '99 - '02. Thanks.
    Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
    Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
    Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
    Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
    Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Re: looking for an upper and lower intake manifold

i have both $60 plus shipping. off 00-01 firebird
    96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

Originally posted by david8399
      i have both $60 plus shipping. off 00-01 firebird
      shipping would be to 60175
      are they in good shape?
      straight throttle body neck?

Comment

i am gonna post pics tommorow, the upper has a corner cracked, a little weathered but look ok
        96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

Originally posted by david8399
          i am gonna post pics tommorow, the upper has a corner cracked, a little weathered but look ok
          Thanks

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tried to get a close-up on the cracked corner. E-mail me if you require more pictures.

Comment

Looks okay enough for me. Email me the total and what is your paypal email.

Comment

freight would be $15 and i gotta see if i can use a paypal because i don't have one but have friends that do. also i sell parts for a living and could save you a trip to store and sell you the gaskets if you needed them i think it is something like $10 for upper to lower and $30 for lower to head. have to make sure though

Comment

cant do paypal, sorry. but i can take a check. i have sold stuff to kristen and am an honest and will ship it once i get the check if you wanna go that route

Comment

I sent you a message on myspace. I Am gonna have to pass on them for now, as much as i would like to get them. My tune is gonna cost way more than i was planning on. :cry: If you still have them around christmas time i will proboly get them off you then. :cool: I will have money from relatives and such. :p

Comment

there is a good chance i will, because i am not really trying to seel them i am just waiting on such post to find people that want them

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X