93-up v6 camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93-up v6 camaro

im looking for a v6 camaro, dont care which tranny, would like Ttops but i dont need em. it must be drivable and reliable also. ima high schooler, so i dont need nothin too nice, just one that'll get to me to school and work w/o lettin me down. my spending cap is around $3000. if someone's selling near or in NC eastern NC that'd be great too. thanx

Re: 93-up v6 camaro

so it looks like you decided against the one with 200k ;)

You should really try to find one with the 3.8, which I think is 96-up and some 95's.

Comment

I have a 2000 model with soem exras on it, i am in NC near charlotte, Im asking 5500, 99K miles.

Comment

i have a 95 5-speed 3.4l with intake exhaust and couple other goodies and will have 3.73's with a posi its blac with tinted windows id sell for 4000

Comment

i got a 96 i would like to get rid of for 3500. it needs paint but i sell gm parts for a living so it is mechanically sound, 50k on motor, 150k is what the odometer reads but i didnt change the comp for gear change so the miles are wrong.
          Last edited by David8399; 08-27-2007, 03:16 PM.
          96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X