thats what im looking for

Re: Flowmaster 80 Series Muffler

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...8311&rd=1&rd=1

Might as well get a complete cat-back
    1999 Camaro Z/28
    1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Any reason why you want the flowmaster? A lot of us don't like it on the V6. Look into if you haven't already, before you go and buy it.
      2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Speakin of, why dont too many people like the FlowMaster on the 3800? Everyone likes MagnaFlow better... I have FlowMaster myself, no complaints

Comment

I love my flowmaster on my 98 v6! I think it sounds great at idle and full throttle. When you get in the real high rpm's it doesn't carry the deep tone you probably want but I think you would be satisfied with the flowmaster. I'd rather have the magnaflow now since I think the flowmaster brings more attention to my car. if you want flowmaster then go for it.
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

looking around, listening to clips on the internet, i first heard the flowmaster like 40 series and american thunder and thought they sounded way to ricey on a v6. but i listened to a bunch of 80 series on v6's and some camaros and birds, and loved the sound.

Comment

Alright, I just wanted to make sure you had done some research before going for it. I'm personally not a fan but obviously there are others that are. The reason I asked is that a lot of people get flowmaster because it's one of the big names in the muscle car market and then aren't happy with it. Check on ebay if one doesn't show up on here. I think someone is selling a magnaflow in the for sale section if that would suit your tastes. Hope you like what you go with.
              2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

thanks, yeah, ive def been looking around for the sound im looking for, ive heard alot that i do not like.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X