cam and supercharger...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cam and supercharger...

looking for a good sized cam, and also a supercharger! an M90 would be nice (no its not going into a camaro or firebird) but if you have a centrifugal then that would also work... lemme know what you got and for how much.

Re: cam and supercharger...

I've got an m90 from a grand prix, 200.00 shipped

Comment

3.4 or 3.8??
      <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Oi Bird V8
        3.4 or 3.8??
        3800 series II oops, wrong person

Comment

its a 3800 series II from a 96 car... but its getting a lot of stuff done to it. a few things are like the cam and i would greatly appreciate a M90 over a powerdyne.

ill have to get back to you on that M90 i dont ahve 200 to drop on it quite yet... but ill get back to you on that... i would love to have it... i dont suppose you have the lower intake for it too do ya?

Comment

Originally posted by rdrr96
            its a 3800 series II from a 96 car... but its getting a lot of stuff done to it. a few things are like the cam and i would greatly appreciate a M90 over a powerdyne.

ill have to get back to you on that M90 i dont ahve 200 to drop on it quite yet... but ill get back to you on that... i would love to have it... i dont suppose you have the lower intake for it too do ya?
            Yes, I've got a lim also

Comment

i dont suppose it still has the TB attached to it by chance???
              Last edited by rdrr96; 03-16-2007, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X