wanted:junk 4l60e torque conv.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wanted:junk 4l60e torque conv.

Does anyone have one lying around they didn't throw away?

Re: wanted:junk 4l60e torque conv.

i do, are you lookin to buy?
    Ben<br /><br />1995 White/Black 3.4L<br />As far away from stock as possible<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=288292\" target=\"_blank\">My Site!!!</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineV6</a><br />Rebuild and 3.4 T70 Turbo is complete<br />Details to come....

Comment

Originally posted by White95
      i do, are you lookin to buy?
      How much, it doesn't need to be any good.

Comment

well its been sitting for awhile....how much you willing to spend? what are you planning on doing with it?
        Ben<br /><br />1995 White/Black 3.4L<br />As far away from stock as possible<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=288292\" target=\"_blank\">My Site!!!</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.redlinevsix.com\" target=\"_blank\">RedLineV6</a><br />Rebuild and 3.4 T70 Turbo is complete<br />Details to come....

Comment

Originally posted by White95
          well its been sitting for awhile....how much you willing to spend? what are you planning on doing with it?
          As little as possible. We are working on something for the v-6 f-body guys.

Comment

Who is "we" and what is being worked on?

I have an extra one in my garage I can part with if it's for a good cause and you pay shipping!

Comment

Originally posted by Nachius
              Who is "we" and what is being worked on?

I have an extra one in my garage I can part with if it's for a good cause and you pay shipping!
              I work for Intense racing and were getting ATI to make these for us.

Comment

you can have mine for free if you can help me out with getting my FAST standalone installed and tunned for my 3.4 since GMR is having some issues? hows that sound lol? if that doesn't work hows $30 sound plus shipping?

Comment

i have one for sale too. only 8 months used. 50 shipped.
                  Dave:
                  00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                  97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Highhp
                    I work for Intense racing and were getting ATI to make these for us.
                    Well that makes it a little clearer. I'm only a little over an hour south of Intense. I need to come up there some time in the near future anyways.

email me nacho@horizonview.net and we'll see when I can come up and I'll just give you guys my extra one!

Comment

Originally posted by Nachius
                      Well that makes it a little clearer. I'm only a little over an hour south of Intense. I need to come up there some time in the near future anyways.

email me nacho@horizonview.net and we'll see when I can come up and I'll just give you guys my extra one!

Email sent

Comment

you can have the one out of the transmission I pulled from my car and replaced with the one I bought off you.

Sorry I needed a new lmk

Comment

Originally posted by mhayes2344
                          you can have the one out of the transmission I pulled from my car and replaced with the one I bought off you.

Sorry I needed a new lmk
                          Sounds good, when will you have it out?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            2 days ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X