Complete Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete Engine

looking For Complete Engine Low Miles Desent Price.
    Also Looking For Aftermarket Springs And Struts

Re: Complete Engine

www.car-part.com nuuub
    2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

what does nuuuub mean slow

Comment

my guess is that he is calling you a newbie, just ignore it. That site he posted is good one for finding parts around you at a junkyard
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Oh I see he must be cool but what ever thank for info those sites werent working that well for me I cant seem to find a complete engine all they have are parts which is cool too. thanks again

Comment

I have complete 2001 engine from a firebird, 4speed auto trans, wiring, pcm, engine cradle, ac hoses, heater hoses, power steering resivour, steel drive shaft, radiator, pan hard bar, rear lower control arms, pedal assembly, instument cluster, fuel pump, fuel lines, dual exhaust(cut around rear axle, have all pieces though). everything has 27,719 miles ran perfect when pulled for ls1 conversion. i will sell everything listed here for $1500 may have few other parts not listed i also have slp takeoff front springs from a t/a that i would include
            Last edited by 2001blkformulaws6; 10-04-2006, 04:57 PM.

Comment

they have a complete engine in the search
              search for "Engine"
              :cool: I AM cool ;)
              You live in NY, there must be alot of 3.8Ls around you! Call around to junkyards if you cant get the search to work
              2k2 camaro, K&N, SLP whisper lid, Konis, AEM, HP Tuners, Angel eyes/Halos, CF SS ram air hood, 4.10s, Zexel Torsen, UMI SFCs, CrossFire, BFGs, Gatorback, Catco, Flows, and TLC! DONT feed the Trolls!

Comment

are you willing to sell just the motor with pcu and wiring and radiator ? if so how much? and are you willing to ship?? if not what state? thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X