Dash Pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Pad

I am looking for a dash pad for my 93 camaro when I got my car it was cracked really bad and the guy said i could get one for $50. Well needless to say everyone was $200 plus and im not gonna spen that much for a piece of plastic. Thanks

Re: Dash Pad

well take this into consideration, i bought 1 for 100 bucks shipped which was the cheapest i found 1, i got it like 2-3 days later and it was cracked in more places than i could count, and i tried emailing the jerk i bought it from 3-4 times and he never replied so i got fed up and went and bought 1 from my GM dealer and it was 241 bucks, raped in my opinion but if it means getting 1 its a risk i am willing to take, it should be in tomorrow ill let you know how it goes, good freakin luck finding 1 for 50 bucks though

Comment

yes, let me know how it works out. But $200 plus dollars on a piece of plastic seems like an awful lot of money. The cheapest I have found is on EBAY for like 180. I am just getting sick of looking at the bare dash. Everytime I pull up to another car I try to get the side that looks the best inside, the drives side. lol But the Stealerships probly pad $100 for the dash and up sale it by $100. :rant:

Comment

yeah that was te reason i bought it is cuz i got tired of looking at the bare crap all summer long and didnt hit a single car show

Comment

got the dash in today man and oh my god not even the box had a scuff on it, opened it up and the most perfect piece of plastic was there and it went in like an effing glove, i think my 240 bucks was well spent now and just got off of work and with that thing in finally, i feel like im driving something new:) im so excited

Comment

Thanks for the update it makes me want to go get mine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X