taillight blackouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• taillight blackouts

Wondering if anyone has some taillight blackout covers. how much shipped to 97304?
    sigpic
    1996 Chevrolet Camaro
    1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
    --Appearance Moderator--

Re: taillight blackouts

if you are looking for a firebird only place i found them was auto zone for avs blackouts, but dont use the supplied velcro buy some of the black velcro strips they sell they hold better than supplied ones

Comment

sorry forgot to mention. it's a camaro. I haven't seen them at any autoparts stores, but i haven't looked, i was hoping to maybe get them a little cheaper
      sigpic
      1996 Chevrolet Camaro
      --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

i had to ordered mine from advance auto parts, they were like 40-50 bucks... and they took like 2-3 days to get there and theyre AVS by the way and the velcro works just fine after almost a year

Comment

there is a used pair on ebay..search GTO covers....they think the brand is GTO no GTS hahahaha

Comment

hmm, maybe the auction expired but i don't see any used sets..

I was hoping someone on here might have some old ones they aren't using anymore, that they could sell for less than 40-50 bucks, cuz i don't want to spend that.
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

visit your local autozone store, i paid 69 for a pair from audio plus, which is a rip, and later went to autozone and they had they same pair for about 35ish. Then you won't have to worry about shipping and waiting.
              Check out my car on cardomain.com!!! <br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=844739</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X