Stock K-member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock K-member

Looking for stock k-member in good straight shape. No previous damage from car accidents. I found out that my k-member is bent from a previous car accident it has been in and can't get the alignment straight.

For 96+ V6 3.8L
    Last edited by ChronoGN; 09-09-2006, 11:14 AM.
    1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Re: Stock K-member

i have one complete a arms springs no knuckles or hubs or rack and pionion 60.00 im in dayton ohio right off interstate 75 thanks
    96 Z LT 1 6 SPEED 3.42 T TOP<br />LS1 BRAKE UPGRADE<br />LS1 DASH AND CONSOLE CONVERSION<br />5.0 SHIFTER<br />52 BBK <br />ROLL BAR<br />LT4 KNOCK MOD <br />REAR SEAT DELETE<br />ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT SITTING ON SHELF

Comment

has the a arms and springs
      96 Z LT 1 6 SPEED 3.42 T TOP<br />LS1 BRAKE UPGRADE<br />LS1 DASH AND CONSOLE CONVERSION<br />5.0 SHIFTER<br />52 BBK <br />ROLL BAR<br />LT4 KNOCK MOD <br />REAR SEAT DELETE<br />ALUMINUM DRIVESHAFT SITTING ON SHELF

Comment

I just need the K-member itself. I can't really pick it up since I don't have a truck or anything. Can you just take it all apart and ship me just the K-member? If it comes up to under $100 with shipping, I want it. I can do freight shipping. But hold on to it for now because I need to figure out if I need to swap the shortblock out too when I replace the k-member.
        1997 Camaro Y87. Turbo.<br /><a href=\"http://pureoctaneracing.net/\" target=\"_blank\">Pure Octane Racing</a>

Comment

dont really want to ship it would cost could get it in a truck or a suv i would popwer wash it if that was the case i can do that here or y arrange for it to be picked up threw a freight company

Comment

I have my stock K-member from my 2000 v6 if your interested. The car only has 42000 miles on it. Only reason it was taken out was to put the tubular k member in the car for the current set up going in the car.
            y87, GFX pkg, 5 spoke chrome rims, and 20% tint, 69 chrome camaro fender emblems, 2 3/4 inch cowl hood, built 3.8 series 2 motor(all forged),Heads and Cam, race prep trans, 3200 stall, full exhaust, and some suspension work.

Comment

IF YOU STILL WANT THE K MEMBER i ll do 100.00 shipped to ya i striped it down still cost on the shipping side but if it will help ya i ll do it thanks

Comment

Whoa, if I can get it shipped down to me, that would be great. I just have no way of picking it up you know. My camaro is the only vehicle I have and I have no access to any truck/SUV/van

Comment

i have it striped just the k member if you want it i can ship it now let me know thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ChronoGN
                    Whoa, if I can get it shipped down to me, that would be great. I just have no way of picking it up you know. My camaro is the only vehicle I have and I have no access to any truck/SUV/van
                    The K member will fit in your camaro if you need to tranport it someplace. I brought mine home in the trunk of my 94 cutlass.
                    y87, GFX pkg, 5 spoke chrome rims, and 20% tint, 69 chrome camaro fender emblems, 2 3/4 inch cowl hood, built 3.8 series 2 motor(all forged),Heads and Cam, race prep trans, 3200 stall, full exhaust, and some suspension work.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X