Fog light plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog light plugs

I need a plug for my 96 fogs...the guy who had my car b4 me just wired it directly to the fog light...wtf...so any?

87 Firebird RIP
    96 Camaro RS RIP
    94 Patriot Red 1LE Z28 - Sold
    02 WS6 TA - Sold

Re: Fog light plugs

its prolly cause the old plugs rusted out. I in fact just fixed mine. They sell everything that you need at advanced auto for about 10 bucks total. The reason that he wired it directly is that they dont sell a direct plug that will plug into your fog lights. The ones that they sell have a bar in the middle of the plug, its plastic though and i bought those and with some needle nose pliers just broke off the plastic tab. plugs right in. Ill see if i can find some pics.

basically, this is the light in your fog lights. Advanced auto sells a pack of two plugs that is going to fit these in diameter but it has a bar in the middle of the plug. I cant find any pics. If you break out the plastic bar in the middle (it snapps out clean because its hard plastic, you can then connect them to the live wires and plug it into the bulb.

http://www.partsamerica.com/ProductD...e=1258&ptset=A

sorry i cant find any pics and dont know what its called. There are only two kinds though, just look through the electrical pieces in the store and youll find them.

Sean
    Last edited by frnchpplesuck516; 09-03-2006, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X