looking for a 3.8 for a 97 camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a 3.8 for a 97 camaro

looking for a 97 3.8 for my camaro with not too many miles. It needs to be complete and in great condtion.....but I looking to only spend about no more then 400 total...

Re: looking for a 3.8 for a 97 camaro

Any reason it has to be a 97? I have a 95 3.8 complete with low miles including wiring harness and PCM, however I'd rather not ship it.

Comment

I dont think so....All I know is that I took out a 97 so I just wanted something that would swap out with no problems at all. But I dont blame you with the shipping...its one heavy SOB

Comment

No one has a 3.8....really need one so I can get the camaro back on the road.

Comment

Theres a place http://www.tacreationsusa.com/ from Hialeah Florida and they seem to stock some used 3.8's.
          1997 Camaro v6 3.8 <br />Bone Stock, just a little slower then most station wagons.<br />**Either the slowest SS or the prettiest v6**

Comment

Originally posted by tatback
            No one has a 3.8....really need one so I can get the camaro back on the road.
            Nachius just said he has a 3.8 for ya. :D

I think you might be hard pressed to find one with low miles for less than about $800 shipped too. They arent hard to find with 100k or more for about $400-500 + shipping. Shipping is what is really going to bite you in the butt. I was searching for one awhile ago too. Good luck man :)
            sigpic
            1997 Camaro RS A4
            2006 Chevy Colorado
            2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X