Cheap radio, non working perfered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap radio, non working perfered

I am looking for some kind of GM radio that might have been for our cars or something close. Since my car got totalled I am not going to be giving them my $400 stereo, but I do need one to plug the hole. It doesn't necesarily even need to work, but it does need to be cheap and delivered fast. They are coming to get the car on Monday.

Thanks
    Randy
    2000 White Firebird <br />K&N Filter, Aluminum Driveshaft<br /><br />95 White Firebird - Laid to Rest<br />K&N FIPK, Flowmaster Exhaust, Jet Chip

I could sell you my GM Stock radio with CD for $100 shipped priority, or $120 overnight if you need it that fast.
    May be an overkill for you, though.

Comment

Thanks, but that is more than I need. I just need something to plug the hole so that when they pick the car up on monday it has a radio in it. Otherwise they are gonna dock me like $50.
      2000 White Firebird <br />K&N Filter, Aluminum Driveshaft<br /><br />95 White Firebird - Laid to Rest<br />K&N FIPK, Flowmaster Exhaust, Jet Chip

Comment

50 bucks isnt bad.. instead of leaving the 400 dollar one in there...
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

any u wrench it joints by u? Maybe snag a radio from one of those joints
          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

If you still need a radio I will sell you my old one for $60 shipped. CD player doesnt work though. If you need it fast let me know. Email me if you are intersted.

shodown6969@yahoo.com
            sigpic
            1997 Camaro RS A4
            2006 Chevy Colorado
            2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Whoops, sorry I didnt know you needed it 3 days ago. I should have read your posts more carefully. Well, if for any reason you do need it, let me know.
              sigpic
              1997 Camaro RS A4
              2006 Chevy Colorado
              2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Might read the dates on the posts too. He seems to need it next Monday [img]smile.gif[/img]
                \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

I got mine non working stock will take $20 bucks and you pay the overnite shipping? let me know email benavidez19@hotmail.com
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/lucky19\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/lucky19</a>

Comment

Well, I might have found a free one. I started looking in the tree row behind my parents house, and I noticed one of my uncle's old Bonnevilles that he was using for parts.

Thanks for all the help though guys.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X