1999 Camaro STOCK bodykit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Camaro STOCK bodykit

hey guys, i need some help here, im looking for the front valence of the stock bodykit, not the bumper, just the part from the sports appearance package. If you know anyone that has it in white the would be great! Let me know guys, and if anyone has a used cat system, im looking for one of those too, preferably flowmaster, but let me know. thanks again, and hopefully someone can help me out
    99 White Camaro<br />Bilstein Shocks<br />Lowered, and ground effects<br />she\'s gorgeous, trust me

I have them in white, considering replacing them with a Xenon air dam. How much are you offering?
    \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

are you sure were talking about the same peice? do you possibly have a pic of them? Im probably looking at spending around a hundred bucks, tops like 125
      99 White Camaro<br />Bilstein Shocks<br />Lowered, and ground effects<br />she\'s gorgeous, trust me

Comment

how easy are they to install?

Comment

I emailed you.
          \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

I emailed you.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X