need t-top parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need t-top parts

Hey, all. I'm getting some cash together to make my baby nice looking and am ready to start with the t-top conversion. Anyone out there have stuff they are getting rid of? I need it all., thanks
    Ron<br /><br />Green 95 Firebird 3.4 M5<br />Plugs, wires, wheels, tires<br />Homemade CAI

i have a whole swap kit 500.00 , that includes tops, seals,t bar, latches, holder for trunk area, and trim for the pillars, all you will need is a headliner, they are 125.00 at gm, but they are too large for ups

Comment

I don't want to sound too cheap, but I was kind of hoping to piecemeal the parts together. I already have the glass, I just need the other stuff, weatherstripping, trim, headliner. willing to part out?
      Ron<br /><br />Green 95 Firebird 3.4 M5<br />Plugs, wires, wheels, tires<br />Homemade CAI

Comment

Originally posted by roughbird86:
        I don't want to sound too cheap, but I was kind of hoping to piecemeal the parts together. I already have the glass, I just need the other stuff, weatherstripping, trim, headliner. willing to part out?
        I have a good chunk of what you need...

I think actually most of what you need, let me dig it up.
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

That would be great, what kind of $$$ am I looking at?

Comment

i would be willing to sel the stuff separate

Comment

I believe I have... I still have to double check, (worked 2 jobs today... just got off and have to be back at 8am tomorrow)

t-top weatherstripping
              t-bar
              receivers
              t-top holders in hatch

What you woudl need is...
              -t-top a-pillars(remember they are different from 93-96 and 97-02
              -rear t-top reciever covers(small plastic piece, I think I might have light gray ones, if I do I'll throw them in free)
              -headliner (like said $125 from GM or get it local rediculous to ship UPS)
              -t-top weatherstripping guides(easy to find at a junkyard or a guy parting a car out) You can even just cut your hardtop ones to size and they woudl probably work. So you may not even need this part.

If you already have the glass, you woudl be pretty much good to go. minus the interior detail crap.
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

PS if I have that stuff will do $160 shipped(remember the weatherstripping is bulky and heavy and will jack shipping up a little)

When I check the stuff if its different then I listed will adjust the price for you. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

That sounds great! I will have to verify funds with my finacial counselor (wife).

Comment

sorry i can't buy right now. have to wait to see the repair bill for my fuel system. i do appreciate you looking, tho. we'll see what happens.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X