Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000+ Tubular manifolds+Y.

Since this never went thru , im still looking for those for my project

I have 2000 tubular manifolds...no y though. Let me know what you think.
    ~tom
    1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

I tried to email you but your email doesnt work.
      I heard that you parting out, I have some more requests than that.
      Email me.

Comment

I'm not parting out, the email did work and I replied to it late last night. I'm trying to sell this beast for $750 with everything in the freakin thing, but nobodys hopped on it yet. The tubulars that I have are just chillin in the garage since they were part of my original turbo game plan but I don't have the y-pipe for you. I have new metal gaskets for them too. I'll give you both for $45 shipped. I also have 36# accel injectors for $150 ($330 original used 100 miles). A generic wastegate (tial knockoff, worked fine) $50 and i think thats it as far as turbo stuff. Let me know what you think.
        ~Tom
        1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

email sent

Comment

I have the manifolds and y pipe if intrested email me
            Last edited by Fred; 10-25-2012, 07:12 PM.
            <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X