WTB: Injectors / Gear kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Injectors / Gear kit

Need some plug and play bigger injectors for my FFF turbo project (2001 3.8L V6)

Also, need a gear install kit to install my ZT LSD and 3.42 gears (or some sort of recommendation w/ part number etc)

thanks
    Slick - US Military - overseas. <br />\'01 Pewter Firebird \'Vert<br />SLP CAI, MSD coils/cables, Whisper lid, Pacesetter Headers, Borla 3\", Catco 3\" cat, K&N filter, Intense Racing PCM, Lakewood LCAs,180 TBI--&gt; BMR PHR, ZT LSD, Motive 3.42s, FFF Turbo

I have 36lb. accel injectors. Cost about $350 new and have about 100 miles on them. Make me a decent offer. Email me at TDZ16@hotmail.com because I don't check here often.
    ~Tom
    1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

Check out some threads in Advanced Tech about injectors. With the new style injectors it's not as easy to upgrade.
      Matt
      1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
      Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

You just have to trim the fuel rail mounting posts and cut and splice the connectors. Not incredibly hard, just time consuming...
        1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

Originally posted by tdz16:
          You just have to trim the fuel rail mounting posts and cut and splice the connectors. Not incredibly hard, just time consuming...
          Also not plug and play like he asked. I know it's no big deal, but if he wants something that'll plug right in with no problems, that's not it. ;)

As for the gear install kit: http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog...&vid=5&pcid=67
          Matt
          1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
          Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

My bad all the way, didn't see the "plug and play" part. Sorry.
            ~Tom

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X