DONOR CAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DONOR CAR

im looking for an automatic 93-97 f-body.
    doesnt need motor or trans. only needs to be rollable. email me with pics and price

meszues@hotmail.com
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

no one has an old 3.4 junker lying around with 250 thou miles on it?
    The confusion surrounds me <br />change is imminent<br />if I were they<br />we could be great

Comment

I have one but...check out my post under FOR SALE.

Comment

yours is like....waaay too much for waht i want. id take the 700 dollar car from tdz with a primer hood. but its not close enough

Comment

im just going to rip out the motor and trans and rear end...so id rather have a non running car.

Comment

theres a junk yard nearby here.. and i know they have a few camaro's but they arent in the greatest condition... but im from illinois so thats a long way from Washington .. what are your intentions?
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

to put in zzp stoker motor and built 4l60e so i can keep my 96 as a daily driver.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98:
                theres a junk yard nearby here.. and i know they have a few camaro's but they arent in the greatest condition... but im from illinois so thats a long way from Washington .. what are your intentions?
                The junk yard near Gateway International Raceway?
                Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

some some hole in the wall place that has probably 500+ cars... the guy will basically sell anything at any price.. ive been there a few times they have 5 or 6 93-97 camaros sittin there.. about an hour south of chicago
                  *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Go to billygrahamscamaros.com, thats all they have. i'm sure you'll find one there.

come get some
                    http://www.canyoumaketheturn.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X