looking for a 3.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a 3.8

Hey does anyone have any 3.8 motors out there? with low miles. Im planning on turbochargin and from what i get my engine has too many miles to handle a turbo. But im not looking to spend alot so if anyone has any let me know.
    95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

ebay 30 some thousand miles like 500 dollars not sure on the shipping though may want to chaeck that out
    02 Red Camaro<br />15.176@92.30

Comment

hey thanks for the info. but i got some information about my car from a few other people and they said it shoudl be safe to turbocharge my car with the miliage.
      95 black 3.8 camaro, Intake, Pacesetters, Flowmaster 80 series, accel plugs and wires, B&M shift kit (eh could be better), hopefully a highflow cat soon. and a bunch of appearance mods.

Comment

buy mine just in case
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

I'd replace the headgaskets if i were you. They will be the first to go, especially with high miles. I'll see you my motor for $400 bucks. Its got 40k on it.
          1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

replace the headgaskets on my motor or the one your selling? also does your motor have any performance upgrades or is it just a stock 3.8?
            Ive just been doing alot of debating lately on what to do.

Comment

no, replace the headgaskets on yours if your going to put some type of forced induction on it with high miles. My motor is in perfect shape. The only performance thing in it right now is the 36 lb/hr accel injectors which wouldn't be included in the sale of the motor. They're like $300 bucks alone but if you wanted em with the motor I'd work a deal out with you.
              ~Tom
              1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

i have 3 good running ones in wrecked cars, 350.00 + shipping complete with acessories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X