Monsoon Speakers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monsoon Speakers!!!

I need the two mid speakers. The ones located behind the two front seats. I am not looking to spend an @ss load, so if your looking for a lot do not bother. I am more of looking for someone who has upgraded and has no need for the old ones. Let me know i can paypal you the money. Thanks.
    2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

somebody has to have these lying around with all the people with stereo mods.
    2003 Chrome Silver Nissan 350z 6 Speed<br /><br />2001 Bright Rally Red Camaro 3800 M5-----SOLD but missed

Comment

i threw mine away cause they sucked so bad.. you would be better off buying some ****ty *** sony cheap speakers or something.
      Red 98 A4 Firebird<br />..its pretty..<br />- - - - - - - - - <br />6 Infinity 3-way speakers with Alpine deck and 720 watt Kenwood amp..

Comment

yeah but thatll be more than i want to spend on speakers. the stock ones were fine with me thats why i am looking before i spend money on aftermarket ones.

Comment

i have some stock ones, theyre non-monsoon though.
          Dave:
          00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
          97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

still looking for Monsoon speakers. Someone has to have these.

Comment

how much would you pay for the 2 mids?
              Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

not much i would imagine. what you want for them.

Comment

i dont really care. im thinking about upgrading and im sure they would just be lying in my basement or something
                  Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

10 bucks?

Comment

hey o1maroIl ive decided to not upgrade my speakers anytime soon but i still might in the next couple months.if i do ill let you know

Comment

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=8;t=007368

this person has 2 for $50
                        <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/cops_suck\" target=\"_blank\"> 2000 3.8L Camaro M5 </a>

Comment

Originally posted by laxer22:
                          http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=8;t=007368

this person has 2 for $50
                          Those are doors, I am looking for mids also.
                          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X