93-97 Camaro Upper dash pad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 93-97 Camaro Upper dash pad

I need the upper dash pad for a 93-97 camaro...Mine is cracked from the windshield to the front dash pad.

Eric
    Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
    1996 Camaro Conv
    2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

I have a black one....make me an offer...
    1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

You have the one with the defrost vents right?

How much do you want for it shipped to 08015?

Eric
      Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
      1996 Camaro Conv
      2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

Its black from a 94. Its up in my garage loft so I can look later, but I'm almost positive it has the vents. I know they could go for like 75 on ebay so let me just check on the vents and shipping and we'll take it from there. As of now I'm thinking like 75 shipped???
        1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

Let me know.

Eric
          Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
          1996 Camaro Conv
          2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

I would imagine all the upper panels has defrost holes otherwise how would you use the defrost? LOL

Let me know when you have it dug out.

Eric
            Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
            1996 Camaro Conv
            2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

I got mine for 20bux [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=40017

That or 75 shipped??? I dunno about you, I'm a lil short on cash...

Comment

I have found a couple for around 50 but different colors......

Lets comprimise.....65 shipped?
                  Eric

2005 Mustang 4.0
                  1996 Camaro Conv
                  2000 Ford Excursion

"Darkness Falls"

Comment

Yeah, I'd just like to see 50 bucks out of this thing, thats what I'm shooting for. So basically 50 plus shipping...

Comment

Hey man, I dug the dash pad out tonight. Its in overall great shape. One clip is busted, but the other three are good. There are two light scuffs on the passenger side. Really though, its in great shape. It has to have been replaced in the lifetime of the car, i can't see it being in such good shape after so long. Anyways. For some reason the ups website won't give me ground shipping cost to 08015, but the cheapest air one was like 30 bucks, so i'd say it can't be any more than 15 for shipping, so if you want to do the 65 shipped, i'm down with that.
                      My address is:
                      Tom Zagarella
                      1801 St. Paul st.
                      Westbury, NY 11590

You can send me a money order. Let me know if you still want it. Thanks.

Comment

Just a side note to everyone else, the 97 will not fit on 93-96 vehicles. The dashes are different from 96 to 97.

Comment

Yeah, 97 was the bastard child of f-body swapping apparently. Why do you think I have a post going trying to sell 3 other gauge clusters!!! :) I def. agree with jerriko, check compatibility!!

Comment

You know what, I was just laying in bed looking at/thinking of the dash pad, and I realized its not black. Its that incredibly dark grey. I'm terrible with dark colors. I'm really sorry man. It'd make a good candidate for a apray job if your desperate, but I'd understand if you don't want it. I'm sorry.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X