rear end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rear end

anyone with a '93-'97 z-28 rear end with disk brakes, and at least 3-73's in it?

Ive got a posi/disc/3.42's rear if you're interested. Would need to be shipped from FL though.

Comment

eh what do you want for it shipped to 13730?

Comment

I dont have any clue as to what it would cost to ship it. It would be coming from 32608. Im guessing itd be $100+ just to ship it, im not really sure though.

Comment

how much for the rear end itself???

Comment

good question

Comment

Hey Josh, where u at in Fl? Wonder how hard that would be to put in a 99 bird. Or would it fit?
              Jessica :)<br />Kansas: There\'s no place like home...99 Firebird Blown/6lbs, Eaton w/3.42\'s CI headers Z28 Exaust<br />CAI, #36 injectors Intense PCM

Comment

Sorry guys, Ive been really busy....I didnt mean to leave you hanging for a few days. If someone is coming to pick it up ill sell it for 200. It comes complete with disc brakes. I am in gainesville, FL. I am going to be in fort myers, FL in May and if someone nearer to there wants to pick it up I can take it down there with me. Otherwise, unless its on the way im going to have to ship it at buyers expense. If anyone is interested just email me.

Thanks,
                Ed

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X