WANTED: Air Lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Air Lid

I would like to get a 98-02 Firebird or Camaro air lid. Anybody have one of these bad boys out there. If so tell me. Thanks
    2000 Firebird 3.8L, GU6, G80<br />Maple Red Metallic <br />And the rest is all stock.<br /><br />SOLD:94 Firebird 3.4L<br />Flowmaster 80 Series

stock? after market?
    2002 Pewter V6 Camaro M5 <br /><br />Quickest stock-motor N/A V6 4th Gen F-body.<br />2nd Quickest N/A V6 4th Gen F-body overall.<br />mods: Gear, weight reduction, tuning <br /><br />Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827 60\'<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.NJFBOA.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.NJFBOA.org</a>

Comment

I have a stocker at home... sure most of us do
      \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

Yes, a stock 98-02 Firebird or Camaro air lid. How much would you guys want for it? Thanks
        2000 Firebird 3.8L, GU6, G80<br />Maple Red Metallic <br />And the rest is all stock.<br /><br />SOLD:94 Firebird 3.4L<br />Flowmaster 80 Series

Comment

not much, email me compfraud1@hotmail.com with which portions you'd want... just the lid itself? I'm obviously still using the radiator shroud piece that it mounts to.

Brandon
          \'98 Camaro V6<br />Appearance... pleasing<br />Performance... just a little extra air.

Comment

All I want is the lid part. Thanks

Comment

i have one too if you want email me@ chase2102@yahoo.com
              02 Red Camaro<br />15.176@92.30

Comment

just give me a price on here.

Comment

20 bucks shipped out

Comment

got any pic? how are we going to do the deal? thanks

Comment

I'm sorry I forgot about this post yesterday. If you use paypal, you can send money using Compfraud1@hotmail.com as my address. Then email me your shipping address. The lid is at home, but I assure you its clean and in good shape. If you can't use paypal email me and let me know, the last guy I dealt with even sent cash through priority mail.

Brandon

Comment

My email is not working or something so I have to message through here. I can't use paypal so if I do this it's going to be money through the mail. Or you could put this lid on ebay and then we could go through there on the deal. It's up to you. Thanks

Comment

Thats fine with me,

Just to be sure you only want the lid itself, none of the rubber boot that connects to the throttle body and air silencer. I'll ship it out when I hear from ya in the mail. Just make sure to have your full shipping address on the letter.

EDIT: just checking if you've sent anything out yet?

Brandon

[ April 12, 2005, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: NCState98 ]

Comment

Comment

i can't do it. sorry man but thanks anyways.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X