WTB: One Left Side 93-97 Taillight (non T/A) or a SET of T/A or 98+ Tailights - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: One Left Side 93-97 Taillight (non T/A) or a SET of T/A or 98+ Tailights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: One Left Side 93-97 Taillight (non T/A) or a SET of T/A or 98+ Tailights

I need either one 93-97 v6 style left side taillight in VERY GOOD shape (no cracks or big scratches, no condensation, no big fading, well working) or a SET of left and right 93-97 trans am taillights or 98-02 tailights in the same condition described above. Will pay $60+ship for the firebird one or $150 for a set of both.
    1997 Pontiac Firebird 3.9L<br /><br /> - TSP Dyno Tuned<br /> - Bored 0.040<br /> - ARP Rod Bolts / Head Studs<br /> - Custom CAI<br /> - Pacesetter Ceramic Headers / !Cat<br /> - 3\" Catback w/SLP Firehawk Muffler<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/649312\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/649312</a>

Hi i have a 97 v6 style left side tail light in great shape, only reason i took it off was to replace with the honey comb style tail lights, if you want ill also throw in the right side and center piece witch are both also in great shape.

Comment

I have pics if you want?

Comment

I actually am looking for the exact same thing:)

Birdonfire, do u still have it???
        What\'s her last name? I\'ll look it up.<br />You know I don\'t recall. Swim, Swammy, Slippy, Slappy, Simmons, Sommons, Swenson, Swanson?<br />Maybe it\'s on the briefcase.<br />Oh yeah! It\'s right here, Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S though!

Comment

WSU77 I still have the left side tail light, if you want a pic of it give me ur email and ill send it to you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X