WTB stock Bose cd player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB stock Bose cd player

I have a 96 camaro and i want the stock cd player. i hate having to make tapes for my car and i dont want to go with an aftermarket one. i just dont car about high output car audio equiptment and bumpin the bass. i just want to be able to listen to a good CD every now and then.
    96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

I just took my 1996 stock CD player out about a month ago. If you are interested just let me know what your offer is. Looks and works like new.

Comment

a guy in the stereo section said he'd sell me his for 30 bucks plus shipping but he hasn't replied in acouple of days. if you can match or beat that, i'll buy your's from you. Let me know.
      96 3.8 red camaro. <br />headers,cam,valve springs,retainers,auburn lsd,3.73 gears,SLP cold air,accel coils,24lb injectors,8mm plug wires,air temp module,LT1 diveshaft,removed a/c,edelbrock torque arm,spohn LCA\'s and PHR

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X