Looking to Buy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Buy..

I am Looking to buy a Side Mirror.. I would like to get just the glass outta it.. I need it for a 1996 Camaro 3.8 if that matters..
    will the 93-97 fit? Ill find out but if so then I could/would use one of these. anyway thanks let me know

Just the Glass. whats the Price?

try autozone/nappy/trash auto/schlep boyz/csk etc, etc, etc. maybe even an auto glass shop. shouldn't be too expensive.
    1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
    2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
    94 comero 3.4

Comment

well I had a guy order one through a junk yard, and still can he called and ordered it while I was in their, and then he took my name and number told me he would call and never did I call him a freakin week later and he said I never called him back and told him to order it.. so I have been looking around he was gonna charge me 15 dollars so that is why I figured I would just check while im at it..

Comment

dude, quit reading so many viper04af & 93threefour posts. Punctuation, punctuation.

Now as punishment I want you to diagram your sentences.
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

huh? lmao its a habbit. No Seriously!

what do you mean>?

Comment

ebay
            Dave:
            00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
            97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I have a red driver's side manual mirror that I will sell for cheap. The cables that connect the glass to the adjusting pin broke so the mirror is useless for use. The glass in it is good so if you can get it out, it's yours. It's off a 98. Let me know if your interested.

Devin

Devin_9_2004@hotmail.com
              \"a civic is like a tampon...every pussy has one\"

Comment

Hey I cant exactly make it to michigan and I dont really want the whole assembley because its useless but if I tell you how to get the glass out can you do it? or just give me a price first or tell me if you will get it out or not cuz im gonna just find the glass somewhere.

Comment

If you can tell me how to get the glass out i'll give it a shot. I can ship the whole assembly to kentucky if you want. Or just the glass if I can get it out. How's 15 bux sound?
                  \"a civic is like a tampon...every pussy has one\"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X