Pontiac Fiero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pontiac Fiero

Anyone know someone wnating to get rid of a Fiero? Anywhere in Texas. As long as it runs, it is fine. As low as possible with the price!
    <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

i could talk to my neighboor but im in IN so ? let me know
    help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

Yea, let me know.
      <b>2000 NBM Pontiac Firebird</b><br />3800GT Performance Package<br /><br />Intake, Magnaflow Cat, Flowmaster Cat-Back

Comment

ok lets see i just gotta find out what his appartment # is
        help me build the ultimate sleeper soon ill have a lot more mods than i can list and watch out for the spikes. 02 firebird

Comment

have you checked the auto trader? they tend to have a few. try to get an 88, they have better suspension from the factory. Also the GT looks a lot better with the rear quarter windows and has the 2.8 (a 3.4 is an easy swap). good luck.
          2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Originally posted by T-Punk:
            have you checked the auto trader? they tend to have a few. try to get an 88, they have better suspension from the factory. Also the GT looks a lot better with the rear quarter windows and has the 2.8 (a 3.4 is an easy swap). good luck.
            they have kits for L67, l36, Northstar, etc, etc,etc
            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
            94 comero 3.4

Comment

the guy that livesw next to me has a gt.

Comment

would he be willing to sell?

Comment

i guess not sorry man :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X