3.4L V6 (L32) Complete Engine Wanted - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3.4L V6 (L32) Complete Engine Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3.4L V6 (L32) Complete Engine Wanted

3.4L V6 (L32) Complete engine wanted for swap into my miata. I will need the engine/harness/computer, everything except tranny.

Anyone in western canada or washington looking to get rid of theirs?
    \"Madison\" White \'91 Miata

how much you looking to spend i have every thing you need

Comment

you're on the other side of the world.... well, not really...

I want to see if I can find one close, maybe a local salvage yard... I'll keep you in mind for parts though, if you'd part.

Comment

We are doing a 3.1(91 Fbird) into a Maserati that was a POS Biturbo.
        I did a 94 3.4 into my sons 83 Blazer 4x4 8 yrs ago and its still running strong.This is what inspired my neighbor to do the Maserati swap.
        I found the book by JTR for S10s to really help.
        I can answer your questions on this as any swap into another body is basicly the same.
        I used all the donor car a/c controls,PS pump, alt, DIS,ECM,PAsskeyII, exhaust with EGR and fuel tank with pump.I had to trick the ECM with a new VSS that was driven off a speedo cable.

Theres alot of trick wiring so get a factory service manual for the donor car before you start.Good luck this isnt an easy one.

Comment

Fedaykin , you should check out www.60degreeV6.com there are a lot of guys on the board from BC and the rest of canada that might be able to help you with parts although most of us are using the newer GEN II and III motors and there are a load of people that have done swaps of this motor into other cars

good luck and be sure to let us all know how it turns out
          -Aaron, AKA ATL2001<br />93 3.4L <br /><a href=\"http://www.ilfba.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.ilfba.com</a>

Comment

thanks a lot... I'm going to try the local yards here next month I think, then start prepping it for my car.

Comment

you can fit a 3.4 into a Miata? aren't the Miata motors pretty decent as is?

I'm in Delta. Wanna sell the Miata? LOL or trade for a '95 Firebird.

Comment

Naw, dont want to sell it, doing too much work on it, as for the 1.6L... uhhh... it moves the miata sure... but I want some POWER!

there are some guys dropping them in, takes very little modification.

any new engines pop up for sale??

Comment

You will also need the passkey, fuel pump, relay and fuse box.

Im not a ricer but this car is serious.
                  So for around $30K I think yours could be like this.
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6324

[ March 28, 2005, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: v6droptop ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X