Front Lower A-Arms!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front Lower A-Arms!!!

Hey all, I need a set of front lower A-arms. I'd really like them with the bushings and ball joints in decent shape. I just put the 3.8 in my 94 and I cannot, for the life of me, get the bolts out of the old k-member. Please help me!!

~Tom
    1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

I might have a set of the stockers for you if i can get them out. How soon do you need them and how much would you pay? let me know.
    2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

I have a pair and I'm in Jersey, how much do you want to spend.
      2002 Pewter V6 Camaro M5 <br /><br />Quickest stock-motor N/A V6 4th Gen F-body.<br />2nd Quickest N/A V6 4th Gen F-body overall.<br />mods: Gear, weight reduction, tuning <br /><br />Fear the Gear. 13.585 @ 100.05 1.827 60\'<br /><br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.NJFBOA.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.NJFBOA.org</a>

Comment

well, since I'm EXTREMELY short on cash because of the engine swap and turbo project, I'm going to take a cutoff wheel to my k-member and try to cut the old ones out tomorrow afternoon. If i mess them up or am having too hard a time with it, I'll post again. As for prices, on ebay I've seen em around 15 bucks. So like 40 shipped would seem fair to me. What mileage you guys have on em? Good shape? How much were the aftermarket ones???
        ~Tom
        1994 Camaro: Firebird Interior, 3.4L to 3800 converted, OBD2 converted, A4 to M5 converted...In the turbo retirement home...<br /><br />1994 Mustang GT: 347 Forged Stroker, Port Matched Edelbrock Heads and Intakes, Tremec 3550 T-5, Spec Stage 2

Comment

aftermarket ones are like 400 so you probably wont wanna spend that. mine have about 115K on them, i'll take a better look at them soon. You would probably be better off buying from Little G though, because i will have to pull mine off the car still.
          2001 Arctic White Firebird With Black Drop Top<br /><br />3:42 Gears<br />Zexel LSD<br />BMR upper A-Arms<br />Trans Am exhaust with 3\" I-pipe and cutout<br />Modified intake<br />Mecham Hood<br />Trans Go shift kit<br />Making rear control arms and panhard

Comment

Alrighty, I got them off the k-member via the handy dandy cutoff wheel. I've replaced the balljoints, now gotta do the bushings....thanks guys!
            ~Tom

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X