WTB: 98+ 3.8 HEADS AND INTAKES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Spock:
    I've got two sets of heads. One untouched the other I started polishing the chambers on one of the heads. Will have three sets for ya once I pull the engine.
    What year model are the heads?
    <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

I thought all the L36 heads were the same. I don't know what year they came off, but both are L36. Does anyone know how to tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spock:
        I thought all the L36 heads were the same. I don't know what year they came off, but both are L36. Does anyone know how to tell?
        the 95-97 heads have an injector boss casting spot in the top of the intake port where an injector could go if it was drilled through. Just look into the intake port and it should be right by the edge. If it is just flat, then they are 98+ heads. I only want the 98+ sets.
        <b>Black</b> 1998 Pontiac <i>Firebird</i> A-4 swap<br />271.4rwhp/259.4rwtq NA<br />13.30@102.44 <br /><a href=\"http://www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98\" target=\"_blank\">www.freewebs.com/wickedsix98</a>

Comment

i have a set of 2001 v6 3.8 stock headers for sale if anyone needs them i also have a stock y pipe with cat plus a stock itake lid and air sliencer
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by WickEdSix9838:
            I also need another upper/lower intake from a 95-98 year model. Let me know!
            I have a upper and lower for 95-98. E-mail me if you want them.
            Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Originally posted by WickEdSix9838:
              Paul Ford, how much do you want for the 2000 upper intake? Also if anyone else has some 98+ heads let me know, im still looking for more. I also need another upper/lower intake from a 95-98 year model. Let me know!
              how about 50 bucks plus shipping
              the black 97 <br /> New favorite Mods: Hptuners, and SLP 2OTL

Comment

kristin...how much for the stock 2001 exhaust manifolds and y pipe? Thanks, Richard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X