Anyone with Bose or Monsoon speakers? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone with Bose or Monsoon speakers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with Bose or Monsoon speakers?

Looking for a set of Monsoon or Bose 6 1/2" speakers. If Bose, I want the rear set, not the pair for the doors.
    *OR, any set of 6 1/2" speakers that are similar to Monsoon's.
    Please let me know how much you want for them including the s/h charges too.

Thanx!

[ September 10, 2004, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: hockeyman ]
    sigpic

:D
    sigpic

Comment

I have replacement woofers available that fit into the
      section on the right and left of the rear seats. I have the
      monsoon cassette system
      the brand name is ATTITUDE 25 watts. I can send you a jpeg
      Phil
      misterphillip@mac.com
      Phil

Comment

We have a set of bose spakers. I will sell for $25.00 shipped
        <a href=\"http://www.fbodyjunk.com/requests.html\" target=\"_blank\">Your parts request forum</a><br /><a href=\"http://fbodyjunk.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyjunk.com</a> <br />Used parts-Perfromance Parts-Restroration Parts<br />Fast Shipping-Low Prices.<br />sales@fbodyjunk.com

Comment

whats the wattage on these speakers
          Ummad!<br />2k pewter maro M5. 160 thermo, WhisperLid w/K&N Filter, Jet PCM Stage 2, Free Ram Air, Air Silencer Delete (purchased already and) waiting to install manual fan switch, air/fuel ratio guage.

Comment

i have a set of monsoon speakers out of the rear hatch area on a 99 camaro. is that what you are looking for?
            1999 Camaro Silver 5spd<br />Appearence Mods:<br />-Clear Corners -Tail Lights off a 93-96 Camaro -Painted Black Calipers w/ Silver Camaro Decal on front ones -Black Camaro Rear Fill Decal -Silver Camaro Front Fill Decal -Painted Silver Interior Pieces -RKSport Shift Knob<br />Performance Mods:<br />-Eibach springs -Whisper Lid -Removed MAF screen -Free Ram Air -Trans Am Dual Exhaust -3\" Cutout<br />Stereo System:<br />-Eclipse 8v Head Unit -Eclipse 87series 12\' Subs -Rockford Fosgate 800wt amp (subs) -MTX 225wt amp (highs)<p>AOL IM is jay eub, msn messenger is banks_2003@hotmail.com

Comment

You can also go to your local autozone and in the speakers section there is Bose speaker in all different sizes....maybe it will cost less
              <b><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/onebad9d5\" target=\"_blank\">1995 Red 3.4L Camaro</a><br /></b><br />Dont laugh if you see me pushing, no reverse, tranny needs rebuild.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X