Looking for excellent condition cloth seats! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for excellent condition cloth seats!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for excellent condition cloth seats!

Anybody have any really good condition front seats from their Firebirds for grabs? Or does anyone know where to get some other than a junk yard? I am restoring a 1977 Bricklin SV and want to get some nicer seats for the inside and think the F-bird seats will work nicely with the interior. I am looking for dark greyish if possible. Thanks for any help.
    1994 Camaro Z28. 6 speed. Cam. Moda Wheels. Eibach all around. 2 inch drop. Other junk.

Have you considered Camaro seats? I have a set. Are you interested in front and back or just front?
    www.RedLineVSix.com || 1996 Camaro, 15.159@92.5mph

Comment

Just the front. How much you want for em? Can you email me pics? osgoodcj7@gmail.com

I am not going to buy them soon, so I don't want you to rely on me for a quick way to get rid of them. But keep me in mind because I am looking. Thanks alot!
      1994 Camaro Z28. 6 speed. Cam. Moda Wheels. Eibach all around. 2 inch drop. Other junk.

Comment

Dammit Dan, he wants quality. He DEMANDS quality, that's why he asked for Firebird seats. What's w/this camaro stuff

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
        The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

Is there really any difference between the Firebird and Camaro seats? I just want a sportier seat in this thing, instead of the ottoman looking ugliness that is in there. I just wish the Vette seats weren't so much money.

Comment

No real difference between them, I'm just partial to Firebirds, and Dan is partial to the runner up ;) . An alternative could be Fiero seats w/the speakers in the headrests. Not sure if the tracks need to be swapped out or not though.
            The bastardification of Third & Fourth gen cars.

Comment

I am sure no matter what seats I put in there that a track swap will have to take place...unless I use an AMC vehicle. Any websites that have used seats that aren't in crap condition?

By the way, I am also partial to Firebird. :D

Comment

www.Americancamaro.com

they are local for me i buy used stuff there alot.
                1996 Metalic Bule Camaro: no cat BORLA muffler 245-50-16 falken 502\'s descreened MAF 1pc driveshaft<br /><br /><br />soon to come: fixing that dagum Quarter Panel that i jacked up.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/heartland_heat_v6\" target=\"_blank\">Heartland Heat V6</a> &lt;----CO-FOUNDER<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.dahleinsurance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NEED INSURANCE?</a>

Comment

a little pricey compared to private party though
                  1996 Metalic Bule Camaro: no cat BORLA muffler 245-50-16 falken 502\'s descreened MAF 1pc driveshaft<br /><br /><br />soon to come: fixing that dagum Quarter Panel that i jacked up.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.geocities.com/heartland_heat_v6\" target=\"_blank\">Heartland Heat V6</a> &lt;----CO-FOUNDER<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.dahleinsurance.com\" target=\"_blank\">NEED INSURANCE?</a>

Comment

96' cloth Camaro seats for sale here. Email me for a pic.
                    2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                    1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                    2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                    2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Just wish texas wasn't so far away. I don't think seats would be that easy to ship.

Comment

Sorry I didn't get back to you. We sold the seats to someone local..
                        2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                        1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                        2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                        2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                        2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X