Need 2 rear springs from a V8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2 rear springs from a V8

My springs are shot. Went on a trip with 2 cases of beer, bushel of crabs on ice, duffle-bag of clothes, and a full tank of gas. My car bottomed-out every friggin bump! Going away again this coming Labor Day and I don't want this to happen again.
    Looking for a set of rear springs from a newer f-bod. Email me with prices and pics if possible:
    pomarco331b@aol.com

Thanx!
    sigpic

Ack, I threw mine out when I installed my coilovers - if you don't get a response here in a couple days, I can post up on frrax.com for you if you want.

-Jeff
    Drivetrain Moderator - "There are no stupid questions, only stupid people!"

2001 Pewter Firebird Y87, M5
    Intake, exhaust, just about every suspension part, alum flywheel & ds, Turn One p/s pump and cooler

Go Sabres!

Comment

cool, thanx
      sigpic

Comment

no clue if this helps ya, but check this out:

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=8;t=005753
        If its not fast of loud, its no good.

Comment

Originally posted by cobylax:
          no clue if this helps ya, but check this out:

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=8;t=005753
          Nah, I want some springs from a newer f-bod (2000 and up). But thanx anyways.
          sigpic

Comment

The 98+ V6 and V8 rear springs are all the same FYI.

Comment

if u wanna lower, i'm selling basically new (<1000 miles) eibach pro kit
              97 camaro<br />black, 5 speed, t-tops, rockford fosgate cd w/4X6.5\" rockford speakers, 3\" flowmaster american thunder catback with 3\" carsound cat, SLP CAI, B&M Ripper w/leather Hurst shift knob, 5% tint.<br /> <a href=\"http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/ianwells100\" target=\"_blank\">http://camaroz28.cardomain.com/id/ianwells100</a>

Comment

Originally posted by ianwells100:
                if u wanna lower, i'm selling basically new (&lt;1000 miles) eibach pro kit
                Nah, no thanks. It rides too low to the ground as is.
                Just by the way it rides with a full tank of gas and clothes packed in for vacation, it looks as if I slammed it to the ground. It sounds it too!
                sigpic

Comment

if you want you could have my 98 stock springs for free. but i dont know if its gonna fix your problem...
                  ----------------<br />1998 Camaro 3800 Series II, 5 SPD.<br />MODS: C5 Rims, Flowmaster Exhaust, Sony Xplode MP3 Deck and 2 10\" . Soon to be sprayed :)

Comment

The problem is that my stock springs are beat. If i'm riding by myself with nothing else in the car, it rides nice. As soon as I load the car with someone else or some other stuff, the rear springs seem to just give out. They almost make the tires rub in the wheel-wells.
                    Send me your email address, and we'll set something up. I'm at pomarco331b@aol.com
                    Let me know how much s/h will be, and I'll paypal it to you. My zipcode is 19114.

Thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Have you considered changing your shocks as well?

Comment

Originally posted by hawgs:
                        Have you considered changing your shocks as well?
                        I just put new ones on in july of '02, and they were the Gabriel Max Control part #75676 shocks from autozone at $49.00 each. I hope they didn't go bad yet!
                        sigpic

Comment

/\ i'll check on the shipping tomorow.
                          ----------------<br />1998 Camaro 3800 Series II, 5 SPD.<br />MODS: C5 Rims, Flowmaster Exhaust, Sony Xplode MP3 Deck and 2 10\" . Soon to be sprayed :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X