Seeking an Alpine mrv-100m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking an Alpine mrv-100m

Hi, I am seeking an Alpine mrv-100m if anyone ha sone for sale or knows of a dealer that still stocks them please contact me Dustin_Banes@yahoo.com

i have a Phoenix Gold XS 2300 Amp that I could sell you for like 175 plus shipping.

Comment

hmm do you know if they are around they same size? or same quality? or if not which is better? thanks

Comment

what are you interested in powering with the amp? The Phoenix Gold is a high current, high quality crisp sounding amp. It has two 75 watt channels which can be bridged into a single 300 watt channel. It would work well with full range speakers in 2ch mode, or a subwoofer in bridged mode. i think that it would be a good equivalent to the alpine you were looking for. let me know if u are interested.

Comment

And the Phoenix Gold is definately better quality in my opinion.

Comment

i was going to use it to replace my alpine that was powering my 2 12" jl w0 's

Comment

what are the power requirements for those subs???

Comment

i just checked on JL's site, they rate them at 125 watts a piece, so this amp should be plenty to power both of them. Do u have them wired up in a box already? If u do, what's the configuration?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X