TRUNK LID PANEL $$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUNK LID PANEL $$$

I NEED A TRUNK LID PANEL IN EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR MY 01 CAM, mine seems to be UA. also im looking for leather seats in new condition.
    92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

By trunk lid panel do you mean that part in the back that seperates the hatch from the wheel well and it flips up and down? If so i have one in light gray.

Comment

yes !!! the inner peice that covers the trunk , it fold up and down and pulls right out , its the color of the interior (charcoal grey) if you have it and in good condition name your price. you can check me on ebay @ 4243536 , thats my user id there. my personal email is johnrocco1@hotmail.com
      92 25th rally sport garage baby, 97 30th rally sport, 01 camaro garage baby. obsessive compulsive camaro fan. id rather push a camaro then drive a rice burner.

Comment

Well i dont know what the color is, its a lighter gray not a darker gray i will send you a picture if you wish?

Comment

yes please send a pic, i need a new one for my 97 too, which is light grey, so i am definatly interested. chevy price for new in mint is 80$

Comment

Comment

Pictures Sent

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X