I am buying the following items *look* - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am buying the following items *look*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am buying the following items *look*

I'm shopping around for the following items to go with my 2000 v6 camaro:

1. Afermarket or OEM Ram air style hood. SS, Ultra Z, etc etc.

2. Chrome rims. Will look at anything.

3. Complete loudmouth exhaust catback system, tips are not required but can come with it.

4. Qtec or other brand of electronic cutout.

5. Leather interior

6. HPP3 Programmer with box and all books, manuals, etc.

All items must be in good condition and pictures are required. Please post with pictures attached or leave an email address you can send the pictures with, thank you.

I have a hpp3 I may be willing to part with, I need to know what car you have tho lol.
    00\' firebird v6 5spd<br />201rwhp ---- 230 rwtq<br />\"Everyday I grow stronger...and further from you.\"<br />WARNING: Do not take any of my comments seriously unless they are technical in nature and then only at your own risk

Comment

I know someone who is/was thinking about selling his Ultra-Z hood. I know that it is unpainted, and has never been installed on the car. I'll try to get him to post up here to see if he still wants to sell.

- Justin
      <a href=\"http://www.njfboa.org\" target=\"_blank\">New Jersey F-Body Owners Association</a><br />1987 Camaro LT - 400sbc, Aluminum L98\'s w/valve job, Comp XE 274, Q-Junk 750, 3.23 posi, 4.10\'s soon.<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.njfboa.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=11\" target=\"_blank\">East Coast F-Body Nationals - August 14, 2005</a>

Comment

i'm selling 16x8 chrome rims for 250+ shipping will have pic's soon

Comment

Email me about the HPP3
          Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

K great, get back to me on that hood Tru2Chevy, that would be much appreciated.

Let me know when you have pics of those rims Up2NoGooD619, I'll PM you my email.

Comment

i will be selling my stock crome rims for 400 OBO plus shiping
              www.turbov6camaro.com
              1997 3800 Series II Camaro
              4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
              7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
              11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

ReodDai. Email me about your HPP3.
                Jorge_Luis1@msn.com
                2002 Arctic White Firebird W68<br />Installed: FTRA, Carbon Fiber Whisper Lid, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Corvette Servo, 160º Thermostat.<br />Appearance: Potenzas RE750 245\'s, 3M Tint 20% All Around, Clear Corners.<br />FOR SALE: HPP3

Comment

i have a loudmouth system w/o tips or install kit (s-pipe). i have someone local who might buy it, but if not i'll ship it you. i'll do it for $150 + shipping if you're interested.
                  94 Firebird - Red A4<br /> <a href=\"http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird\" target=\"_blank\">http://members.cardomain.com/predatorbird</a>

Comment

i may have a leather interior what color are you looking for? i will have a backseat definitely (black back and buckets, 1 beige back) and i might have the front seats if i can find/afford some racing seats.

Shoot me an offer, im in NW okc
                    1996 CamaroRS <br />15.5 @ 86<br />Sold<br /><br />2000 Z28 Convertible 3700lbs<br />Lid, Cutout, yank 3600 Stall, built trans, snall cam, NX Wet kit.<br />11.3 @ 118<br />Best 60\' is 1.58<br />497 RWHP 475 RWTQ

Comment

slow e-mail me with a price for the seats
                      ordlord11<br />2000 firebird<br />Borla CatBack,Whisperlid,K&N Filter,Rims/Tires,160 degree powerstat, hypertech programmer,Ram Air Hood W/airbox

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X