Wtb: front lowering springs, rear lift - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wtb: front lowering springs, rear lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtb: front lowering springs, rear lift

Hello all, just had my entire suspension replaced. Rides like a dream but the stock stance looks goofy. I would like to get it right. Looking to lower the front 1"-1.25" and lift the rear 2". Let me know what you got or point me in the right direction as I am not as educated on the subject as I wo u ld like to be.

Re: Wtb: front lowering springs, rear lift

I would not lift the rear..idk why you would want to do that. When I bought my pro-kit springs, I rolled around with only the fronts installed for almost a year beacuse I like the raked look it gave the car. If a rake is what your going for, just install springs on the front, I think you'd be satisfied.
    aka FreedStyle
    Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Comment

I got a set for the front their new ST springs have the rear too.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

What are you looking to get for them?

Comment

Replied to your PM.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X