Junk Upper and Lower intake manifold - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junk Upper and Lower intake manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junk Upper and Lower intake manifold

Like the title says...looking an Upper and Lower Intake Manifold... they can be brand spanking new, or fresh off a junkyard motor.. I need them for mocking stuff up. I'm not looking to spend a ridiculous amount on them, I need something cheap..

Shipped to 49098 or I can pick up within a reasonable distance from Watervliet, MI.
    aka FreedStyle
    Chaddrich Freed

(1 of 443) 2002 SLP Firebird GT #107 (244rwhp/254rwtq naturally aspirated)
    2008 Silverado Crew Cab 5.3L 4x4

Re: Junk Upper and Lower intake manifold

I was contemplating keeping mine incase I ever get around to building a turboed car but as that is probably never going to happen I don't have a problem getting rid of mine. Good shape, mostly everythings there. No throttlebody and missing some brackets. Has the Tstat neck too if you want it.

No clue what its worth. Shipping is probably going to be over $30 considering the size. Thought UPS had a size/weight calculator but I cant find it. It cost me $25 to ship something about the same size that was 1/10th the weight.

Comment

pm sent
      aka FreedStyle
      Chaddrich Freed

Comment

I have a 3.4 upper intake also if he falls through.

Comment

I guess I should have specified 3.8 in the wanted ad huh.. lol. Well it's already on it's way and should be here in a few days. Thanks tho.
          aka FreedStyle
          Chaddrich Freed

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X